Discover the best of Northern Thailand while Restoring a Wonder of Living
Join Christophe, the founder of Thailand Yoga Holidays, on this unique yoga holiday fusing local charm, culture, food and yoga all culminating in an experience of a lifetime - witnessing Thailand's famous Loi Krathong lantern festival. From the culture-rich town of Chiang Mai dotted with glittering Buddhist temples, to sleepy mountain villages and even secluded jungle hideaways, you'll experience the best of northern Thailand while connecting with nature, sharing delicious meals and making new friends.
Each day will be further enhanced with dynamic flow yoga, restorative practices and reiki infused, energetic adjustments and little surprises all along your way. Don't miss the opportunity to embark on this once in a lifetime, transformative retreat!
The Retreat Itinerary
Here's what you can look forward to...
Known as the “Rose of the North”, Chiang Mai is a welcoming small city bustling with a culture and history spanning more than 700 years. Here you’ll find yourself busy exploring old temples and lively markets, while enjoying world-class yoga and massage treatments. Your stay in Chiang Mai includes:
- In-room foot massage upon arrival
- Experiencing the city’s popular nightlife
- Discovering the local cuisine and cafe scene
- Daily yoga in an urban, renovated rice barn
- Accommodation in an exclusive 4-star boutique hotel
The area’s limestone peaks and vibrant local life make Hideaway Hill both a lush nature retreat and enticing town with a distinctly Thai feel. Here you’ll enjoy:
- Exclusive accommodation in a charming mini resort in private bamboo bungalows
- Yoga overlooking the resort’s exotic garden
- Discovering the village’s iconic cave and natural beauty
- Taking a dip in natural hot springs and a roaring waterfall
- A silent, meditative walk to a mountain monastery
- Dining at award-winning Thai and Western restaurants
- Relaxing in a saltwater swimming pool
This picture-perfect mountain valley town will leave you enchanted by its temples, quiet backstreets, bustling afternoon market and vibrant arts community. Don’t let this sleepy town fool you though, there’s plenty of activities and indulgence to enjoy! Here you'll enjoy :
- Guided yoga sessions overlooking the river
- Exploring nightlife and the town's unique music scene
- Day trip to caves and hill-tribe experience
- A visit to a mountaintop temple and Buddha
- Alms ceremony and sermon with monks
- Coffee tasting - it's grown in the hills!
- Accommodation in a luxury boutique hotel complete with saltwater pool and gourmet cuisine
Return to Chiang Mai for one more magical evening celebrating the country's famous Loi Krathong lantern festival. Your evening includes:
- A celebratory farewell meal aboard a riverside cruise
- Lighting off your own lantern into the sky and making a wish
- Experiencing Thailand's most beautiful festival in one of the best places in the country
Your Retreat Teacher
Christophe Cappon maintains a local and international teaching schedule to help others bridge the gap between yoga’s ancient wisdom and modern day life. Blending a playful attitude with authentic inquiry, he leads students towards healing and empowerment through the transformational power of yoga.
As a licensed Anusara-Inspired™ yoga instructor, Christophe brings eight years of practice and creativity to his continually evolving style of teaching. Known for the clarity of his instruction and uplifting presence, his unique ability to bring out each student’s fullest potential, no matter what level of yoga experience, is his gift.
Must book by August 13, 2018
|110,000 THB||~$3,500USD for shared accommodation|
*All costs are in Thai baht (THB). A 25,000 THB non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot. A second non-refundable deposit of 50,000 is due by August 7, 2018. Full payment of remaining balance is due by August 13, 2018.
*Note that the holiday does not include flights to or from your home country.
*For travel and trip cancellation insurance within Canada, contact Isabelle at First Rate Insurance: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.firstrateinsurance.com
- A once in a lifetime experience
- Unforgettable Moments in the Land of Smiles
- Diving into the asian culture
- Visiting extraordinary locations off the beaten track
- Experience the magical touches of Thai Massage
- Guided daily yoga with Christophe
- Beautiful Boutique accommodations
- Scheduled retreat activities and excursions as specified in the itinerary
- Healthy breakfast with local, seasonal fruits
- Special group meals with non-alcoholic drinks (typically most meals are included)
- All Transportation during the retreat
- Airport transfers - we take care of you the moment you arrive
- Yoga mats/props to use throughout the retreat
What's not included
- Flights to/from your home country and Chiang Mai
- Travel insurance
- Spa visits and specialized treatments
- Alcoholic drinks