Ring in 2018 in Thailand
Breathe in the new and out the old during a transformative New Year holiday. Join Evelyn Stavrinidis and Abbey Fox on a transformative yoga journey designed to heal and welcome in 2018 while exploring three different destinations within Northern Thailand - from the charming town of Chiang Mai dotted with Buddhist temples, to the rural mountain village of Chiang Dao and a remote floating retreat center in the middle of a national park.
Abbey and Evelyn's knowledge of kundalini tantra, reiki healing and shiatsu stand alone. But together, their teachings offer a powerful opportunity to cultivate your inner guru while delving on an adventure reuniting body, heart and spirit.
Scroll down for the full itinerary...
Early Bird Special
Must book by September 27, 2017
|74,000 THB||approx. $2,827 AUS for shared accommodation|
Book by October 27, 2017
|83,000 THB||~$3,172AUS for shared accommodation|
*A 25,000 THB non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot and the full remaining balance is due by October 27th, 2017
*The holiday does not include flights to or from your home country
*Shared accommodation is unisex
CHIANG MAI: THAILAND’S CULTURAL CAPITAL (2 NIGHTS)
Known as the “Rose of the North”, Chiang Mai is a welcoming small city bustling with a culture and history spanning more than 700 years. Here you’ll find yourself busy exploring old temples and lively markets, and enjoying world-class yoga and massage treatments. Your stay in Chiang Mai includes:
- Guided yoga sessions
- Relaxing massage and spa treatments
- Experiencing the city’s popular nightlife
- Discovering the local cuisine and markets
- Accommodation in an exclusive 4-star boutique hotel
CHIANG DAO: NORTHERN THAI VILLAGE (2 NIGHTS)
The area’s limestone peaks and vibrant local life make Chiang Dao both a lush nature retreat and enticing village with a distinctly Northern Thai feel. Your stay includes:
- Guided yoga sessions
- Discovering the village’s natural and cultural beauty, including hot springs, waterfalls and mountain monasteries
- Dining at award-winning Thai and Western restaurants
- Accommodation in a charming boutique resort
FLOATING RETREAT CENTER (3 NIGHTS)
Floating within the breathtaking natural setting of Sri Lanna National Park, this unique glamping experience is guaranteed to relax and rejuvenate. Your stay includes:
- Daily guided yoga and meditation sessions
- Dorm-style accommodation under the stars
- Plenty of time for swimming and water fun
- Thai cooking course
- Ringing in the New Year with a floating lantern
CHIANG MAI (1 NIGHT)
Return to the town of Chiang Mai for one more magical evening including:
- A celebratory farewell meal in a hip part of town
- Exploring the city by night
- One last chance to indulge in a massage, go for a dip in the pool, visit Buddhist temples or pick up some handmade souvenirs
All Yoga Holidays include:
- Daily yoga sessions (Hatha, Yin, Kundalini, Yoga Nidra, Qi Gong)
- Accommodation and transportation during the holiday
- A mix of planned activities and excursions, such as market visits, spa treatments and cooking classes
- Healing and Shiatsu treatments with Abbey and Evelyn
- The best of both Thai and European cuisine
- The ability to choose what you participate in and freedom to explore at your own pace
About Evelyn Stav
Evelyn Stav is a professional 500hr-trained yoga facilitator and life long student, on her way to becoming a shiatsu practitioner.
Training in Tantric Hatha with Zuna Yoga propelled her into exploring the dynamic exchange of breath and it’s ability to harmonise our experience. She believes the symbiosis of different traditional techniques (Kundalini, Tantra, Hatha Yoga, Taoism, Shiatsu and Chinese Medicine) creates a stream to freedom in the mind-body connection.
Evelyn focuses on cultivating self-awareness and balance with a twist of zen. Whether it’s exploring presence of breath and Qi, in movement or stillness, through pranayama, meditation, yin, or yoga nidra, her classes are designed to open us up from the inside out and shed light on our self-made constraints.
About Abbey Fox
Abbey Fox has been training in Health & Energy Healing for the last six years. As a healer and teacher she has studied locally in Melbourne, throughout America, and ascended part of her Kundalini Yoga journey with a trip to India. Her knowledge extends across an eclectic variety of modalities incorporating Reiki, Kundalini, Crystal healing, Chakra balancing, Angel therapy, sacred esoteric healing, sound and more.
Kundalini is the Yoga of Awareness & Awakening, using the facilitation of asana, breath, movement and mantra this combination awakens the primal energy of the Kundalini "Shakti" located at the base of the spine.