Explore both Cambodia and Thailand in this one-of-a-kind yoga holiday
Led by Nicole Burrill from Chakra Power Yoga in Boston, MA, this carefully curated yoga retreat allows participants to unwind in luxury surrounded by the beauty of Southeast Asia.
As Nicole's fourth retreat with Thailand Yoga Holidays, this unique yoga escape fuses local charm, culture, food and yoga for a one-of-a-kind experience. From a remote rainforest retreat in Cambodia to a picture-perfect paradise on a tropical Thai island, you'll experience the best of the region's natural beauty and local hospitality while enjoying plenty of relaxation, soul-gratifying yoga, good food and even better company.
The Retreat Itinerary
Here's what you can look forward to...
- Staying at a family-owned boutique resort
- Cute beachfront bungalows on a pristine private beach
- Yoga sessions on a private 2-story clubhouse overlooking the sea
- Snorkelling and bbq lunch on a private beach
- Immersive Thai cooking class
- Thai and Western fusion cuisine
- Kayaking, cycling, spa treatments and Thai boxing (free-time)
- The ultimate glamping experience - rainforest style!
- Accommodation in luxury, riverside tents
- Yoga sessions on a spacious platform overlooking the river
- A digital detox and off-the-grid experience
- Jungle boat ride and picnic at a waterfall
- Kayaking in the mangroves and visiting a local school
- Traditional dance performance
- Cocktail cruise while observing fireflies
- Included Thai and Western cuisine
Your Retreat Teacher
About Nicole Burrill
Nicole teaches genuine, soulful, empowering classes. Her intention as the owner of Chakra Power Yoga is to create a space for practitionersof all levels to come to together to identify, practice and live their personal version of the ancient and powerful tradition of yoga. Nicole completed her 200hr Teacher Training under the guidance of Jacqui Bonwell and David Vendetti, her 500hr with Rolf Gates, Jacqui Bonwell and David Vendetti, her Level I & II Children’s Yoga Teacher training through Radiant Child and her Reiki I & II with Pat Iyer.
Nicole is also a Relax & Renew certified Restorative Yoga Teacher having studied under Judith Hanson Lasater and has completed multiple Therapeutic Yoga Trainings with Alex Amorosi. In addition to teaching yoga Nicole is also a novelist and mother of two boys.
Must book by October 17, 2018
School Teachers & Repeat Retreaters
Must book by June 17, 2018
|$2,700 USD||Shared Accommodation|
Single Accommodation is available with a $1,500 USD single supplement fee.
*All costs are in U.S. dollars (USD). An $800 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot and all outstanding balances must be paid in full by October 17, 2018.
- Scheduled yoga sessions with Nicole
- All accommodation
- Scheduled retreat activities and excursions as specified in the itinerary
- All scheduled group meals with non-alcoholic drinks
- Transportation during the retreat
- Airport transfers to/from Trat Airport on the first & last day of the retreat
- Yoga mats/props to use throughout the retreat
What's not included
- Flights to/from your home country and Thailand
- Travel insurance
- Massages, spa visits and specialized treatments
- Activities or excursion you choose at your leisure
- Tips (at your discretion)
- All alcoholic drinks