Discover the best of Northern Thailand with us!
Journey through THREE exclusive destinations in ONE memorable holiday.
Join Nicole Burrill on a unique yoga holiday fusing local charm, culture, food and yoga into three different destinations within Northern Thailand. From the culture-rich town of Chiang Mai dotted with glittering Buddhist temples, to the jungle-covered mountain village of Pai and even a secluded floating retreat center hidden within a lush national park, you'll dive deep into each destination while furthering your yoga practice.
Throughout the holiday, enjoy dynamic daily yoga, reconnecting with nature, specialized massages, boutique accommodation, time for self reflection, invigorating nights out on the town (we want to show you all Thailand has to offer!) and more - before ending the adventure with a celebratory send off during Thailand's famous Loi Krathong lantern festival - a once in a lifetime experience!
Scroll down for the full itinerary...
Registration is now closed
|$2,700 USD||for shared accommodation|
*All costs are in US Dollars (USD). A $500 USD deposit is required to secure your spot. Full payment is due by July 27, 2017.
*Note that the holiday does not include flights to or from your home country.
CHIANG MAI: THAILAND’S CULTURAL CAPITAL (2 NIGHTS)
Known as the “Rose of the North”, Chiang Mai is a welcoming small city bustling with a culture and history spanning more than 700 years. Here you’ll find yourself busy exploring old temples and lively markets, and enjoying world-class yoga and massage treatments. Your stay in Chiang Mai includes:
- Guided yoga sessions
- Relaxing massage and spa treatments
- Experiencing the city’s popular nightlife
- Visiting the famous Sunday Walking Street market
- Discovering the local cuisine and cafe scene
- Accommodation in an exclusive 4-star boutique hotel
PAI: LEGENDARY NORTHERN VILLAGE (3 NIGHTS)
Pai, a picture-perfect mountain valley town will leave you enchanted by its temples, quiet backstreets, bustling afternoon market and vibrant arts community. Don’t let this sleepy town fool you though, there’s plenty of activities and indulgence to enjoy! Your stay includes a chartered flight and enjoying:
- Guided yoga sessions
- Exploring Pai’s nightlife and live music scene
- Bicycle rides through the surrounding rice fields
- A visit to the nearby natural hot springs
- Accommodation in a luxury boutique hotel complete with saltwater pool and gourmet cuisine
FLOATING RETREAT CENTER (2 NIGHTS)
Floating within the breathtaking natural setting of Sri Lanna National Park, this unique glamping retreat center is guaranteed to relax and rejuvenate. Your stay includes:
- Daily guided yoga and meditation sessions
- Dorm-style accommodation under the stars
- Therapeutic specialty massages
- Plenty of time for swimming and relaxation
- Thai cooking course
CHIANG MAI - LOI KRATHONG LANTERN CELEBRATION (1 NIGHT)
Return to Chiang Mai for one more magical evening celebrating the country's famous Loi Krathong lantern festival. Your evening includes:
- A celebratory farewell meal aboard a riverside cruise
- Lighting off your own lantern into the sky and making a wish
- Experiencing Thailand's most beautiful festival in one of the best places in the country
All Yoga Holidays include:
- Yoga sessions personalized to the group
- Accommodation and transportation during the holiday
- A mix of planned activities and excursions, such as market visits, spa treatments and cooking classes
- Trusted yoga instructors as well as professional massage therapists specializing in chronic pain, acute injuries, abdominal massage and more
- The best of both Thai and European cuisine
- The ability to choose what you participate in and freedom to explore at your own pace
Nicole teaches genuine, soulful, empowering classes. Her intention as the owner of Chakra Power Yoga is to create a space for practitioners of all levels to come to together to identify, practice and live their personal version of the ancient and powerful tradition of yoga. Nicole completed her 200hr Teacher Training under the guidance of Jacqui Bonwell and David Vendetti, her 500hr with Rolf Gates, Jacqui Bonwell and David Vendetti, her Level I & II Children’s Yoga Teacher training through Radiant Child and her Reiki I & II with Pat Iyer. Nicole is also a Relax & Renew certified Restorative Yoga Teacher having studied under Judith Hanson Lasater and has completed multiple Therapeutic Yoga Trainings with Alex Amorosi. In addition to teaching yoga Nicole is also a novelist and mother of two boys.