Join this dynamic teaching team on a unique yoga retreat
Explore the best of northern Thailand's natural beauty; bringing all the elements together to balance and rejuvenate your entire system. Join Evelyn & Abbey on a transformative journey designed to deepen your connection to the source. Explore three different destinations - a boutique eco resort amongst the rice fields, a remote floating retreat center in the middle of a national park and the charming town of Chiang Mai dotted with Buddhist temples.
Abbey and Evelyn's knowledge of kundalini tantra, reiki healing and shiatsu stand alone. But together, their teachings offer a powerful opportunity to cultivate your inner guru while delving on an adventure reuniting body, heart and spirit.
Scroll down for the full itinerary...
Early Bird Pricing
Must book by February 28, 2018
|71,000 THB||~$2,850AUD for shared accommodation|
Must book by March 28, 2018
|81,000 THB||~$3,250CAD for shared accommodation|
*Note all costs are in Thai baht (THB).
Here’s what you can look forward to…
Embrace the elements and going back to the basics at an exclusive nature resort amongst vibrant rice fields that emphasizes organic farming, pure foods and natural luxury.
- Daily yoga in the resort's two open-air yoga salas
- Spacious, unique and deluxe adobe earthen villas overlooking the gardens
- Steam sauna, edible body scrub and fire circle celebration
- Taking a dip in the nearby natural hot springs
- Lovingly prepared vegetarian meals featuring organic ingredients straight from the farm
- Time to indulge in an in-villa Thai massage or try out the sensory deprivation floating tank (not-included)
- Explore the rice fields by bicycle and relax by the saltwater pool
FLOATING RETREAT CENTER
Floating within the breathtaking natural setting of Sri Lanna National Park, this unique glamping retreat center is guaranteed to relax and rejuvenate. Rise early for a light breakfast and yoga practice then spend the day soaking up the scenery. Your stay includes:
- Daily guided yoga sessions overlooking the water
- Rustic, dorm-style accommodation in a natural environment
- Specialized massage treatments (not-included)
- Time for swimming, relaxation, kayaking and digital detox
- Outdoor dining and interactive cooking with a private chef
- Visit a stunning Buddhist temple
CHIANG MAI: THAILAND’S CULTURAL CAPITAL (1 NIGHT)
Known as the “Rose of the North”, Chiang Mai is a welcoming small city bustling with a culture and history spanning more than 700 years. Here you’ll find yourself exploring old temples, lively markets and more. Your stay in Chiang Mai includes:
- An afternoon to explore the city on your own
- Getting your shop on at the walking street night market
- Celebratory dinner serving mouth watering Thai fusion vegan cuisine
- Traditional herbal steam sauna in a luxurious spa
- Accommodation in an exclusive 4-star boutique hotel
- 9 yoga sessions
- All accommodation (check-in 2pm and check-out 11am)
- Scheduled group activities and excursions as specified in the itinerary
- All group meals with non-alcoholic drinks
- Transportation during the retreat
- Airport transfers on the first & last day of the retreat
- Yoga mats/props to use throughout the retreat
What’s not included
- Flights to/from your home country and Chiang Mai
- Travel insurance
- 1 lunch
- Massages, spa visits and specialized treatments
- Activities or excursion you choose at your leisure
- Tips (at your discretion)
- All alcoholic drinks
About Evelyn Stav
Evelyn Stav is a professional 500hr-trained yoga facilitator and life long student, on her way to becoming a shiatsu practitioner.
Training in Tantric Hatha with Zuna Yoga propelled her into exploring the dynamic exchange of breath and it’s ability to harmonise our experience. She believes the symbiosis of different traditional techniques (Kundalini, Tantra, Hatha Yoga, Taoism, Shiatsu and Chinese Medicine) creates a stream to freedom in the mind-body connection.
Evelyn focuses on cultivating self-awareness and balance with a twist of zen. Whether it’s exploring presence of breath and Qi, in movement or stillness, through pranayama, meditation, yin, or yoga nidra, her classes are designed to open us up from the inside out and shed light on our self-made constraints.
About Abbey Fox
Abbey Fox has been training in Health & Energy Healing for the last six years. As a healer and teacher she has studied locally in Melbourne, throughout America, and ascended part of her Kundalini Yoga journey with a trip to India. Her knowledge extends across an eclectic variety of modalities incorporating Reiki, Kundalini, Crystal healing, Chakra balancing, Angel therapy, sacred esoteric healing, sound and more.
Kundalini is the Yoga of Awareness & Awakening, using the facilitation of asana, breath, movement and mantra this combination awakens the primal energy of the Kundalini "Shakti" located at the base of the spine.